- What are the benefits of subscribing? Become a subscriber and each week, we will send you your chosen loaf. Receive it unsliced in a loaf-sized parcel all through contactless free delivery.
- How do subscriptions work?
- Weekly subscription: Our subscription programme is a weekly delivery service, bringing you the freshest Sourdough bread once a week or twice a week straight to your doorstep.
- Delivery days: Our delivery days are Tuesdays and Saturdays. You can order your loaf (or loaves) up to 48 (business) hours before your intended delivery upon which you will be charged for the upcoming order.
- Flexible options: you can pause or amend your order up to 48 hours in advance. You can choose to receive a loaf (or a few!) once a week or twice a week. You can add a new loaf to your existing order or even cancel your order on the go.
- What are your payment methods? You can pay for your order with Paypal, a credit card or debit card with the Visa, Mastercard or American Express logos; or by cash on delivery.
- How do I update the email address on my account? You can do this in Manage My Account.
- Do the loaves need to come every week? Most people like their loaves delivered weekly because it means they’ve always got fresh and yummy bread at home. However, you can get deliveries as rarely or as frequently as you like by pausing your subscription at least 48 (business) hours before your next delivery is due. For Once a Week plans, this means Sunday 11am for a Tuesday delivery and Thursday 11am for a Saturday delivery.
- Can I cancel my subscription at any time? Yes, please contact [email protected] You can cancel your subscription at least 2 days before your next delivery is due.
- Can I swap delivery days within the subscription? If you’d like to switch your delivery date or subscribe to a different plan, please cancel your subscription in Manage My Subscriptions, under ‘View details’, and order a new one.
- I’ve moved, how do I change my address? You can do this in Manage My Account.
- When do you deliver? We deliver on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- Do you deliver on bank holidays? Yes, we do.
- What time will I receive my order? We aim to have all of our deliveries complete by 6:30 pm every day.
- What is the delivery fee? We charge a small fee of £2.00 for orders under £10. We are happy to provide free delivery on all orders over £10 and subscribers receive free delivery.
- Can I send my order to a different address? If you want to do this as a one-off you will need to update your delivery address in your account before 11am the day before your upcoming delivery but remember to switch it back for your next one.
- Can I cancel or amend my order? We require at least 48 hours notice in order to cancel or amend an order. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- What materials do you use in your packaging? We use 100% recyclable materials in our packaging. We use bio-degradable cardboard for coffee cups.
Our loaves are made using 100% natural ingredients and flours, as well as artisan baking methods to achieve a superior quality Sourdough bread that is good for you, easier to digest and has a longer shelf-life than its industrial counterparts.
The pricing for our loaves in our Online Bakery is a reflection of a) the quality of our loaves and b) their size. Our Sourdough loaves weigh between 800 and 900g, which is on average 1/3 larger than the standard store-bought loaf.
- Pre-sliced bread: On Day 1, your bread will be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, but when bread is sliced it gets exposed to air, so we recommend immediate freezing to make the freshness last even longer
- Freezing: If you don’t plan on eating all the slices right away, we have made it easy for you to freeze the remaining slices in the freezer-safe bags provided.
- Unfreezing: Unfreeze your bread the night before or a few hours before you intend to eat it. Enjoy it as is or toasted.
- Unsliced bread: Your loaf can keep well for 3-4 days unfrozen. For longer-lasting freshness, store your bread at room temperature in a sealed kraft or grip-seal bag
- Please contact [email protected]